LASERMAX CF-G42-LC CENTERFIRE WEAPON LIGHT FOR GLOCK
Popular for both concealed carry and as a police back up gun, the Glock 42 is heralded for its simplicity, natural grip-angle, low bore-axis, intuitively placed controls, and outstanding reliability.
In accordance with these attributes, LaserMax worked diligently to balance compact size, light weight and optimal performance
in a package that was rugged enough for Glock’s toughest customers.
The resulting CenterFire WeaponLight for Glock 42 is constructed with a robust, Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN) housing that withstands the shock of repeated recoil.
Mimicking the styling of the Glock so well that it is hard to tell where the pistol ends and light begins.
Other features include an ambidextrous tap on/ tap off activation switch that accommodates both right and left-handed shooters.
Batteries can be changed in the field and, to make them last longer, a 10-minute auto timeout feature provides a welcome battery boost.
For added defensive capabilities, the light is programmable for either constant light or a disorienting strobe mode. Since the majority of defensive firearm use takes place at night, the CenterFire WeaponLight is a vital addition to the Glock 42 pistol. SPECIFICATIONS:
The LMX-CF-G42-LC also works with the Glock 43 light.
- Power Output: 115+ lumens
- Battery: One CR2 lithium (included)
- Battery Life: 75 minutes
- Made in USA
- Ambidextrous tap on/tap off activation
- Quick and easy installation
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter withstands rough handling and shock of recoil
- Designed for maximum light dispersion and optimal peripheral illumination
- User-programmable for constant or strobe mode (for disorientation)
- 10 minute auto timeout feature prevents battery drain